Featured Post

Basic AF Eyeshadow Tutorial - For Beginners ♡ Sophia LCS

*WATCH IN HD, LOVEBUGS* Hi pals, This basic AF/beginners eyeshadow tutorial has been so highly requested, and so I hope you ...

Popular Posts

Sunday, October 29, 2017

BOLD AND EASY Cut Crease Makeup Tutorial | Manny MUA

Hey guys! Hope you all enjoy this Bold and Easy Cut Crease Makeup Tutorial! And I hope it was easy for you to follow along! I tried to really explain in detail STEP BY STEP how to achieve this look so I hope you enjoy :D and can recreate it if you want to!

WATCH ME TRANSFORM MIRANDA SINGS - GET READY WITH ME | FIRST IMPRESSIONS - you wanna join the Mannyac family... Subscribe to my Channel here -

Facebook - - - - Mannymua

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFFILIATE SHIZ!

I SERIOUSLY appreciate it so much when you guys use my codes and links :D means a lot to me guys. Thank you for always supporting me!

Makeup Geek Store - Brushes - use code "MANNYMUA" all caps for 10% off everything! - Inn - Use code MANNYMUA to save 15% off - - Use code MANNYMUA to save 15% off - Couture - Use code MANNYMUA to save 15% off! - Lashes - use code "MANNYMUA" for 20% off! - Address/ PO BOX:

374 E. H ST

STE A PMB 280

Chula Vista, CA, 91910-7496

Business Email - Mannymua733@gmail.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRODUCTS USED

Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette - ProLongwear Concealer - White Eyeliner - Von D Trooper Eyeliner - Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Midnight Cowboy - my Lips - Morphe Virgin Liquid Lipstick - USE CODE MANNYMUA TO SAVE MONEY - AND TOOLS -

Morphe Brushes - use code "MANNYMUA" all caps for 10% off everything! - Blending Brush - Blending Brush - Pencil Brush - Flat Concealer Brush - Packing Brush - Detailed Blending Brush - Flat Definer Brush - Small Detail Packing -

Music - NoCopyRightSounds as always! They're amazing! Check them out - Money you in my next video :D

Love you all so much - MannyMua

https://goo.gl/vA731L