Featured Post

Basic AF Eyeshadow Tutorial - For Beginners ♡ Sophia LCS

*WATCH IN HD, LOVEBUGS* Hi pals, This basic AF/beginners eyeshadow tutorial has been so highly requested, and so I hope you ...

Popular Posts

Monday, October 30, 2017

Fall Makeup Tutorial

i really hope y'all enjoyed this fall makeup look and i really wanna do another one hopefully xox

products:

imma list them later bc I'm hungry and need to pee so ill do it after i get back sry

make sure to go follow me on my Depop so you can purchase most of my thrifted stuff at a cheap price

username is @kattymaddie

shipping to US: $3.50-$5

International shipping: $23 USD

follow inquiries- madisonashleighyt@gmail.com

discount codes:

Use code "MADISON" at code "MADDIEXO" at muddy body lashes!!- use my code "kattymaddie" for some $$ off at "maddiexo" at for some lashes too

how i wing my eyeliner Routine: I use: 17 and a senior in high school

i live in Dallas, Texas

i film with a Canon Rebel t5i

i edit with Final Cut Pro X 10.3.3 on my mac

and all i do to my hair is braid it after i shower bc I'm lazy

and yes I'm probably stressing about school and watching ASMR rn

xox

This video is NOT sponsored.

https://goo.gl/vA731L